Monday, July 1, 2013

Making some progress.

My first step toward moving will be getting all of my finances (and the paperwork involved with them) sorted out, consolidated, and tracked. This will be quite a task as I am years behind in my paperwork. The goal is to get everything online and tracked and cross-referenced in spreadsheets.

The weather here has been awful; rain for a week and predicted for all next week.
I had been working on getting more healthy, but I am not going to walk during thunderstorms.  Will continue doing light weight lifting. Started with two pound dumbbells, will move up to three pounds. Well, I had to start somewhere.



1 comment:

  1. Your shoulders and upper body always did seem relatively strong to me. Some light weight lifting should see you go from strength to strength. Good luck kiddo.

    ReplyDelete